Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Stripes on Repeat





skirt (Tinley Road, Piperlime), blazer (Express), tee (Gap $12.99), shoes (Zara), necklace (Stella & Dot), cuff (Adele of Lexington), clutch (Kate Spade), shades & watch (Michael Kors), ring (David Yurman)
You caught me!  Repeating the heck out of this blazer--the pairings are endless!  Remember just several weeks ago I sported it With Sparkles and also with a little 9-5 action last week.  I just love its versatility!  Speaking of--both the great Gray Tee & a Leather Skirt are closet essentials if you ask me.  Oddly enough, a simple gray tee has a way of looking quite chic and stylish when used to tone down a fancy rig...the crew neck makes for a perfect resting ground for an adorable bauble, too!!  Can you really go wrong with a leather skirt...I'm going to wear this sucker for work and play---check out some fun options below!

And as for the Kate Spade iPad Winner, where's Ms. Kelly King? Congrats, missy--you have an adorable place to store your iPad!  I truly, truly appreciate the participation--it gets me so very excited for the next giveaway--which will be soon!  Make it a good one, gang!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU!! LOVE THE BLOG!

    Love--Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be the chicest woman in Kentucky. And I'm off to buy those Zara shoes.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love everything about this look!! x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL