Friday, May 31, 2013

Stripes Done Twice










look 1:  shirt, shorts, vest, belt (J.Crew HERE, HERE), chucks (Converse),  shades (Ray Ban), bag (Louis Vuitton), watch (Michael Kors), rings (Anna Beck & Lagos)
look 2:  belt (J.Crew), necklaces (BaubleBar), flats (Luxury Rebel)
Hi Gang!  Sorry for the disappearing act this week---hectic one indeed!  Back in full swing with a favorite striped tee of mine that I paired two different casual ways.  One a little more feminine, the other a little more sporty--either way, I love a good stripe!  Alright, I've got to dip again--my gals' bday party is late this afternoon and I've got some prep ahead of me!  Y'all have a wonderful weekend!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem 

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

7 comments:

  1. Love both looks... love that vest but I'm also a huge fan of those metallic loafers!!

    Classy Chic & Chardonnay
    http://ceislin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pastel colored duo of necklaces! So perfect

    http://upstatetocityliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those necklaces are perfect together. Loving your vest too!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how beautifully the blue necklaces blend with the coral shorts.
    xx Allie | A Song to Pass the Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! The colors and patterns you combined look perfect together. Way to bring together some of the most classic, timeless trends like the denim and the leopard print. Amazing! www.StingyStyle.net

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL