Monday, September 8, 2014

Classic Corset








top (Generation Love, Morton James, avail online HERE), pants (J.Crew), heels (Isola c/o), bag (Clare Vivier, Omar + Elsie, avail online HERE), shades (Gucci c/o SmartBuyGlasses), ring (Lagos, Anna Beck)

I kinda let these HEELS do their thing and let the rest of this rig stay relatively minimal.  Here's what I dig about a good corset heel--yes, they're high, but they secure the hell outta your ankle and keep your feet all snug and in place if you will.  You all may be bored to tears with my black and white looks these days but I try to prevent the boredom and monotony by adding elements such as the HEELS and SPOTS.  Don't fret, I'm bringing color back here soon--in the meantime, check out some other lovely CORSETS below.  Y'all enjoy your day and make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL