Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Leggings Love









SPARKLES:  SILVER//GOLD//METALLIC

'Tis the season for sucking in thanks to a heaping dose of LEGGINGS!!  Oh and I simply couldn't love them more, specifically the FAUX LEATHERS and SPARKLES!  Here's the reasons I'm loving the LEGGING.  First they're crazy comfy and suck your shi* in, duh.  But (sorta) more importantly, they're crazy versatile.  We're talking you can pair the bad boys with SNEAKS, BALLETS, OTK BOOTS--you name it, these guys will complement it.   Not to mention how great they look with a COZY SWEATER, TAILORED COAT, and one of my fave winter accessories.....THE BEANIE!  Ya sold yet?  Trust me gang, they're my saving grace during the winter!  
Alright gang, hope y'all are having a lovely Thursday--I'm so dang ready for the weekend.  Make it a fab one and shop some of my fave leggings below!


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL