Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Check the Reds








 jacket (Talbots c/o ON SALE), denim (dl1961 c/o), bag (Clare V), heels (SIMILAR UNDER $100), tee (Similar), shades (Ray Ban)

 Coming to you live from Viva El Mexico!!  Waiting for John's flight to arrive so I'm busting out one last post before 2016 and doing so in espanol---no really, my ass can't figure out how to convert back to English so everything is in Spanish...awesome.
This Check Jacket is muy bueno, gang, and she's on SALE!  I simply love tossing her into a good print mix...and the FLARES just seem to take the look up a notch.  
Gang, I don't want to cut my last post short; however, I'm paying mucho pesos for this internet connection so I'm going to say adios to 2015---if you want a little more sentimental review, be sure to check out my Year in Review Post.  Thank you so much for your kind words and sentiments...as I said, you all are just simply the best.  Cheers to a fantastic NYE, gang---ringing it in with my beau and I couldn't be more thrilled.  Make it an absolutely wonderful one--see you in 2016!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL