Friday, March 11, 2016

The Spring Thing



















 ruffle dress (Shein UNDER $20), floral maxi (Yumi Kim ON SALE), tie dye maxi (Young, Fabulous, & Broke), sandals (Kate Spade ON SALE), clutches (see SIMILAR CORKMark & Graham ON SALE), rings (Anna Beck), necklace (Stella & Dot)

With spring (thankfully) sneaking up on us, I thought it fitting to chat up a few dresses I'm digging in a major way.  Sported all three of these babies while on our cruise and they were simply perfect.  I truly cannot deny my love of a Maxi...to me, they're so universally flattering, easy, and just plain comfy--so easy to just toss on after a day at the beach or on the boat.  Add this Ruffled Lovely (for under $20), and you'll be well equipped for any warm weather getaway.  
Alright gang---cheers to a lovely weekend---we've got a fun little event tonight where I'll be sporting this Lace Number--such a steal, am I right?  Y'all make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL