Monday, April 15, 2013

Hometown Homage



 
 

 
 



tunic c/o (Pomegranate), jeans (7FAM), sandals (J.Crew, love THESE), belt (J.Crew), hat (HM,  J.Crew Panama Version), necklaces (Maya Brenner State & Erin McDermott), watch (Michael Kors), bracelets (J.Crew & Gap), shades (Ray Ban), bag (Louis Vuitton), ring (Anna Beck)
It's always this time of year that I start getting the itch to make a trip home.  Leave it to this Pomegranate Anchor Tunic to transport me back to the Sunshine State in the meantime.  Let me tell you my fellow Floridians, if you don't already own a tunic...you must.  She's versatile, lightweight, and stylish--all things one needs when living and/or traveling beachside.  And for us Lexingtonians that are prepping for summer & a tropical getaway, luckily Monkee's of Lexington exclusively carries Pomegranate.  Another must have for the warmer months, White Denim--specifically distressed white denim.  It adds a slight edge to the classic factor just enough for my liking. Alright gang, cheers to a smooth start to our week--make it a good one!
 
 
 
photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I love me an anchor print. And l agree about the tunics, they are a must have! I hope you are able to visit home soon!


    dancingwithashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this look really makes me want to bust out my white jeans! Loving the anchor-print & that cute hat! :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the anchors are so fun! I just did a photo shoot wearing a white jean skirt yesterday- can't wait to post it!

    http://sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that top! It is so perfect with the white pants! I need to do this with my other anchor top. Thank you for the inspiration!
    www.theadordlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kristin, I'm really enjoying your blog, and loving your looks. Clever idea to tuck in the tunic. I've only worn the ones I have out. I always like the fun little tips you share!


    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL