Thursday, April 4, 2013

Navy & Neon

 



skirt (Forever 21), tshirt (J.Crew), jacket (GAP see similar), crossbody (Cambridge Satchel Co), sneaks (Vans), watch (Cartier), bracelets (Stella & Dot & Crewcuts), shades (Ray Ban), necklace (Erin McDermott)
Hi All!  We chatted a few posts ago about my love of Navy...well here she is again, except a little more casual rendition this go around.  Again, just another reason I love this color (and this Skirt for that matter)--you can class her up and yet, you can funk her up with a little shot of neon. I'm thinking of snagging the skirt in cream, too--for the price (and I swear the quality ain't too shabby) you just can't beat it.  Alright, gang, make it a good one!

PS:  Make sure to take a gander at the newest gem I added to my Poshmark Closet--a lovely Gucci Tote!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem 








 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

9 comments:

  1. I really love this look!!! the neon is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crossbody purse is so cute!
    www.theadoredlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just FYI, when I pinned this outfit, my caption included "so much awesomeness." I think that pretty much sums up my feelings.

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is adorable! I love how everything is so casual but you added a pop of lace with that skirt. I have a similar skirt but was trying to wait until I had a good idea of how to style it, you just gave me inspiration!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving how you added casual pieces to dress down the lace skirt, super cute!!


    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, I love this casual vibe. The colors go together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes, yes! Loving this pop of neon, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute. check out my new converse by marimekko. You'd look cute in them.
    http://barbbruchdesign.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooooooove your blog. I found you through Jessica over at Here&Now, and I'm officially obsessed! All of your looks are so fantastic! I'll definitely be following via Bloglovin.


    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL