Friday, August 1, 2014

Fish Hook







 tote (Hayden Reis c/o), gingham (Target (Men's) ONLY $25), bikini (J.Crew see similar HEREHERE ON SALEHERE ON SALE, DOTS ON SALE), sneaks (Chucks), hat (HM, love THIS NEON VERSION), shades (Banana Republic want THESE), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), watch (Michael Kors)

When I spotted this Hayden Reis Tote, sucker had to be mine.  Reminding me of afternoons on the boat with my dad as a child, this Tote Made From Sailcloth is not only adorable, but is crazy functional AND virtually indestructible by way of rain, sand, etc.  She's available locally at Monkee's or online HERE (my gals especially love these precious Sea Shell Pouchesalthough let's not kid ourselves, they're more often than not used for squinkies, barbies, and other sheer kid randomness).  

Few quick tidbits...favorite pool/beach coverup of the moment...a Men's Button Down--super lightweight and roomy enough for my liking, I sport them constantly!  Secondly, when trying to find a "similar" for my J.Crew suit pictured above, stumbled on some Superb Bathing Suit Sales (think spots, stripes, and anchors).  Lastly, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ends on 8/3-so if you're lounging indoors today--take a gander at My Picks HERE.  Ok, think that about sums it up for our Saturday---hope you all enjoy the outdoors be it dockside, beachside, poolside, or farmside like we plan to do (my Floridian mother wants a little 'farm' infused in her visit so we're going berry picking with the little ladies).   Y'all enjoy your weekend and make it a good one!  Feel free to shop some totes and swim below!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL