Friday, August 15, 2014

Get Spotted










dress (Choies ON SALE), bag (GiGi New York c/o), heels (Isola c/o), hat (Gap, similar), watch (Michael Kors), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), bracelets (Coordinates, Omar + Elsie, Kate Spade), necklace (Maya Brenner)

While we're still in the thick of summer (thank goodness), I can't help but sorta kinda start thinking about pieces for fall.  I know, I hate when I do this, putting the seasonal cart before the horse, but I think since school just started back up, I know it's just a matter of time before the temps start to dip.  So with that being said, while This MAXI speaks more towards the summer months, I definitely plan on throwing a Cable Knit Sweater over it with some Red Sneaks for the fall.  What needs no help transitioning into next season?  This Gigi New York Lauren Bag.  Navy (and leopard) are the best neutrals in my opinion and the crossbody style is so up my alley--no doubts I will be sporting this sucker a ton in the upcoming months--just love it!  To celebrate the launch of the Lauren, s + s readers can receive FREE SHIPPING on any Gigi Purchase of $100 or more with code SSFREESHIP (valid until 8/22). I own many a Gigi (see HERE and HERE), but I've gotta say, I think the Lauren takes the prize.  
Alright gang, cheers to a lovely weekend---we've got zilch on deck and I am thrilled!  No plans sound just fine to me--make it a good one!


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL