Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Break from the Norm










look 1:  dress (French Connection c/o, heels (Sam Edelman ON SALE $65), clutch (Sole Society c/o), ring (Anna Beck, BCBG), watch (Hublot, Moyer Fine Jewelers)
look 2:  top (Zara), high waisted pants (French Connection c/o), clutch (Clare V), heels (Kate Spade see Similar)
look 3:  dress (French Connection c/o)

Where is a gal to start with this post?  It goes without saying it's TOTALLY out of my typical sitch--but that is exactly why I loved slash was nervous as all get out to shoot it.  Is my fave component the backdrop at the impeccably quirky 21c museum hotels, or maybe it's the ridiculously fab threads from French Connection (every gal, quick, snag these TROUSERS--flattering out the wazoo), or perhaps it's the talents of photog, Jesse Fox, or how 'bout this makeup and hair from Sara Drury?  All of it.  Absolutely all of it was my fave.  
Speaking of faves, one of mine and John's top joints to stay while we do a little staycation in Cincy or Louisville is no doubt 21c Museum Hotels.  The vibe (read: quirky, modern, eclectic), the rooms, the staff, the F O O D and D R I N K S #delish, the location right in the heart of downtown, the museum....it's all on point and is good...it's just damn good.  
Also good, as I mentioned before, these PANTS.  High waisted, wide legged, modern fit--they should occupy every gal's closet and I'm not blowing smoke--I love them so.  
An enormous thanks to all of the above for the backdrop, threads, pics, and makeup.  Sara Drury, no way in sam hell could I have gotten my pouty on without your skills---you're a wiz at what you do my dear.  
Alright gang, we'll be back to the prep and sneaks and stuff later this week--but until then, how about a break from the norm?


photos courtesy of Jesse Fox

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL