Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cruise With Me


The Bunnies, Myself & John are getting ready to cruise to the Bahamas next week with Disney and I couldn't. be. more. excited.  This Floridian needs a burst of salty air and swim in her life right about now.  And with a little getaway on the horizon comes a little shopping situation in prep for the warmer weather.  And by little I actually mean I need to hide my cards and computer because it's getting outta hand.  But with my compulsive shopping habits comes a pretty solid resort line up for you all so it's a win/win(ish), right?!?
Two lines that are totally serving it up are Mara Hoffman (quite excited about my new REVERSIBLE BIKINI) and J.O.A. (just got this STRIPED JUMPER and it's a-dor-a-ble).  Combined, they tackle the whole nautical-meets-tropical vibe I need in my suitcase.  On the fence as to whether or not I should snag a CUTOUT ONE PIECE...like I send, girlfriend needs to freeze the spending, but I'm not sure I can resist that bad boy.  Regardless, no cruise is complete without a solid HAT  and SANDALS and these two babes will be perfect cruise complements.  Sensing a trend in my resort wear shopping?  Yea, me too---Shopbop basically fits the bill for all of my getaway needs---indeed check out their fab spring lineup--such a goodin'.
Alright gang, cheers to a lovely Wednesday.  On my agenda...a little bit of picture taking and MORE. PACKING.  Lord help me, but I am seeing the light at the end of the cardboard box tunnel.  Kinda.  Make it a great one!


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL