Monday, June 10, 2013

Bows & Dots






top (C.Major, AJs Casuals, Lexington), skirt (J.Crew oldie, OBSESSED with THESE DOTS), heels (Zara), bag (Michael Kors), belt (target), bracelets (J.CrewStella & Dot), watch (Michael Kors), shades (colors in optiCS), ring (Lagos & Anna Beck)
And with the click of one button, my shopping freeze came to an abrupt end--it was THIS Rebecca Minkoff purse that resulted in my failure, damnit!!  I lasted a measly 7 days...what a crock--I don't know what in the Sam Hell I was thinking trying to implement such a thing!  I'm still doing my best to utilize what I've already got hanging in my closet such as the pencil skirt above (seen last year HERE).  Paired with this C.Major bow blouse from AJs Casuals, and you've got a great feminine look for daytime.  Alright, gang, make it a good one--it's soggy here in the Bluegrass so stay dry Lexingtonians!  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem







 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that top is amazing! Love the color on you and the bow detail is darling!!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet-bows and polka are two of my favorite things:)

    http://asequinloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is adorable!! I'm guessing I wouldn't last more than 7 days on a shopping ban either ;)

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snakeprint belt paired with this look- the colors and shape definitely look like a "lady who lunches" outfit and I love it!

    Classy Chic & Chardonnay
    http://ceislin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your complete outfit! The skirt goes so well with the bow blouse! The chambray color is perfect!
    risingcolors.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. So classic and lovely. Love the bow top. And lady, I am so with you on the spending tip. For the past two months I have implemented a no spending goal, and I've failed miserably each time. Too many cute things out there - and cute things are my kryptonite. I am powerless when confronted with cute things. Shrugs shoulders and sighs. ;)

    Candida
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I cant blame you, Ive gone pretty crazy at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sales- even though I definitely didnt need half of the bags I purchased! Adorable outfit, so perfect for work!
    xx
    Inna
    Footprints in the City

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your classic style. You mix it up, but remain classy always. I very much enjoy your posts. :)

    I actually tried to comment on this yesterday and it wouldn't let me, so I came back today to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your feminine outfit... Your top is really unique... Great choice the leopard Rebecca Minkoff... I can understand your struggle to not shop, I have tried to impose some limits to myself as well & work what I have in my wardrobe, however I usually end up failing, but still trying...

    Have a great day!!!

    xoxo Violeta, your Shoegal Out In The World

    www.shoegaloutintheworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seersucker and Saddles - I nominated you for Versatile Blogger award. All the details are on my blog http://fashionableway.com/who-me-im-nominated-for-the-versatile-blogger-award/
    Congrats and keep blogging! - Carrie Barth

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL