Friday, November 9, 2012

Distressed Trench




trench (Zara--similar), tee (HM), jeans (7 for all Mankind), shoes (Michael Kors--Fun Option HERE), belt (J.Crew), tote (Kooba options HERE & HERE), shades (Michael Kors, necklaces (vintage), watch (Michael Kors), ring (Lagos), bracelets (Asos & Stella & Dot)
Inspired by a spread in this month's Lucky Magazine (with Brit on the cover), the tagline, "Metallics Make Everything Cooler," immediately caught my eye.  I fell in love with the idea because the metallic elements definitely elevate this classic stripe & trench look.   To me, this is what inspiration is all about--dog earring & pinning some lovely looks, perusing your closet, and turning them into your own!  Do tell, where do you look for inspiration?  
Y'all have a fantastic weekend....we're getting a little warm spike so I'm sure ours will be spent outdoors.  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

5 comments:

  1. I do that all the time with pinterest!! Love your outfit today!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look! I find inspiration in pinterest and of course on all these great blogs - thank God for Bloglovin - my daily fashion fix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit so much. I am obsessed with your jeans, perfect amount of distressing. Adore your blog! :) xo!

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this preppy look! I do the same thing, i love pinterest and fellow bloggers that inspire me! I noticed your ring is from Lagos. I have family there!!

    Chioma
    www.csevolutionofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the khaki trench! Just purchased one last week, one of my favorite things in my closet. Your pics are super cute!

    Redglossychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL