Thursday, April 4, 2013

Navy & Neon

 



skirt (Forever 21), tshirt (J.Crew), jacket (GAP see similar), crossbody (Cambridge Satchel Co), sneaks (Vans), watch (Cartier), bracelets (Stella & Dot & Crewcuts), shades (Ray Ban), necklace (Erin McDermott)
Hi All!  We chatted a few posts ago about my love of Navy...well here she is again, except a little more casual rendition this go around.  Again, just another reason I love this color (and this Skirt for that matter)--you can class her up and yet, you can funk her up with a little shot of neon. I'm thinking of snagging the skirt in cream, too--for the price (and I swear the quality ain't too shabby) you just can't beat it.  Alright, gang, make it a good one!

PS:  Make sure to take a gander at the newest gem I added to my Poshmark Closet--a lovely Gucci Tote!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem 








 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

9 comments:

  1. I really love this look!!! the neon is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crossbody purse is so cute!
    www.theadoredlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just FYI, when I pinned this outfit, my caption included "so much awesomeness." I think that pretty much sums up my feelings.

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple Easy StyleApril 4, 2013 at 11:10 AM

    This outfit is adorable! I love how everything is so casual but you added a pop of lace with that skirt. I have a similar skirt but was trying to wait until I had a good idea of how to style it, you just gave me inspiration!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving how you added casual pieces to dress down the lace skirt, super cute!!


    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, I love this casual vibe. The colors go together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes, yes! Loving this pop of neon, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. barbbbruchdesignApril 5, 2013 at 8:48 AM

    really cute. check out my new converse by marimekko. You'd look cute in them.
    http://barbbruchdesign.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooooooove your blog. I found you through Jessica over at Here&Now, and I'm officially obsessed! All of your looks are so fantastic! I'll definitely be following via Bloglovin.


    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL