Friday, August 2, 2013

Relatively Simple




 
top (Library by Lauren Lail c/o), jeans (DL1961), shoes (Sam Edelman other shades HERE & HERE), clutch (Zara), cuff (unknown), bracelets (Stella & Dot on Sale & Linea Pelle), watch (Cartier), shades (Ray Ban)
Sometimes I gravitate towards a very clean & simple look with just one little bit of Flash.  I wore this number to a casual night out to dinner with a girlfriend and felt extremely comfy and yet pulled together, too! I'm also loving the idea of pairing this look with lovely embellished Flats.  
In unrelated news, I'm super excited to have Meghann from Adele coming over this afternoon to help me remix my casa and add a few new pieces.  Interestingly enough, putting together a look is second nature for me; however, maximizing my space and blending interiors ain't my forte.  I know what I like, can pick it out easily, it's the placement I struggle with---Meghann to the rescue!
Wishing you all a lovely weekend--make it a good one!  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL