Friday, November 1, 2013

She's All Gray







blazer (Zara), heels (Zara), jeans (DL1961 on Crazy Sale!), blouse (J.Crew), belt (C. Wonder), bag (Michael Kors), shades (Ray Ban), rings (David Yurman, Anna Beck)
Hey gang--apologies for the radio silence this week.  My sis is in town, work is bonkers, and I'm still getting the ole' life back in order post NYC--no worries; however, as we're back to status quo!  So this look, y'all, ...I'm kinda loving it.  I wore it out for dinner & drinks one night last week while in NYC and while it's a smidge buttoned up with the blouse tucked & blazer, I've gotta say, that's what I'm digging about it.  I balanced out the prep with a little distressed jean roll (my fave thing to do these days) and these HEELS...which can I just say I am obsessed with (so much so I ordered TWO pairs)!  I wore the hell outta them while in NYC (see HERE & HERE).  They're super comfy for a heel, versatile, and the assymetrical cut over the toe is just so dang good.  Moral of the story--if you're gonna go a little conservative up top, add a little umph on the lower half of your look to balance her out.  
Cheers to a wonderful weekend---Lexington's trick-or-treating got postponed until tonight due to heinous weather yesterday so we'll be in all of our costume glory this evening.  Make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Stephanie & Shannon of The Photography Boutique
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL