Friday, February 20, 2015

The Sale Section

I'm going to do my best to bring you all a regular post entitled, "Sale Section," bringing you some up to date sales I'm perusing.  And by 'my best' if I can get about two of these pups up a week, well, let's consider that a success!  

Row 1 is giving us some major goodies from J.Crew with 20% off their new arrivals with code SHOPPINGTIME..I'll take this Cropped Button Down.
Row 2 is serving up a 30% OFF SALE AT GAP W/CODE MAJOR how 'bout this Sweater Coat.
Row 3 has an effortless selection of jeans & sweaters at 50% off from LOFT--loving these STRIPES and I can vouch for this Slouchy Sweater as I wore the hell outta it in NYC

Click on the pics below to head right to the Sales--TGIF, gang, happy shopping!  xx



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL