Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Zig Zagged


dress (Spool 72), tote (Kate Spade), sandals (Jack Rogers), watch (Michael Kors), shades (Ray Bans)

A little back story on the pic*...Normally my incredibly talented photog pal, Kristin Tatem, would have snapped these shots. However, the moment I got this little frock in the mail this week, I was like a kid on Christmas and just had to shoot an amateur pic...PRONTO!
Now onto the dress.  I stumbled upon Spool 72  via Pinterest.  Boy did I hit the motherload...this site has the most adorable summer pieces for such affordable price points!  Do your closet a favor and definitely peruse the site.  I plan on wearing this number both casually (as pictured) to bbq's and a little more spruced up with wedges, chunky baubles, and possibly a white blazer.  And as for you, Mrs. Spade, is there really any other way to start your day?  I think not!


*special thanks to my gal, Sus!


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

2 comments:

  1. I love Spool 72! Have you ever checked out Shabby Apple? Cute, affordable stuff there, too! Both Pinterest finds for me, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked out S. Apple...too cute!! Thanks for passing along the fun find!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL