dress (Jcrew), clutch (Monkee's of Lexington), peep toe heels (Charles David old), bracelets (Jcrew Jenna & Martha), watch (Michael Kors), ring (Lagos), shades (Gucci)
This little number has endless possibilities. Let's discuss this frock's potential.....
1. Paired with turquoise (whether it be jewels, clutch, or kicks)
2. Popped with Purple or Red (see above)
3. Complemented with Royal Blue or Navy (tons of Gold baubles, too!)
4. Ballet flat, sandal, or heel friendly
5. Toss on a Blazer or Jean Jacket (sleeves rolled)
6. Belt if you so choose
7. Wear to a baby or bridal shower
8. BBQ'd with flat sandals
9. dress to impress on date night
10. Dad's Day brunch
Bottom line, you can repeat the heck out of this little number...and no one would be the wiser!
photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem Photography