Monday, July 9, 2012

Whiteout




blouse, belt, & cardi (Jcrew), jeans (Old Navy--old), watch (Michael Kors), necklace (Lilly Pulitzer c/o Peppermint Palm, Lex KY),  bracelet (Jcrew),  sandals not pictured (Jack Rogers), clutch (Nordstrom), ring (Lagos)
Scroll back a few posts and one thing is pretty darn clear--I do love myself some color!  With that being said; however, I also love pulling a little Switzerland now and again, too!  A neutral palette can certainly compete with the color wheel and do so while making quite a statement.  Here's another obvious bonus--we all have neutrals pieces in our fashion repertoire....so go ahead and grab your creams, tans, grays and the like and see what kind of ensemble you can assemble!  
Sidenote--any idea why my husband said I looked like this guy???  What a wise guy!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem Photography




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL