Monday, July 30, 2012

Case of the Mondays

`




head to toe (Jcrew,  Shirt on SALESkirt on SALE, Cardi on SALE, shoes/watch/jewels--old), shades (Ray Ban), tote (Gucci)
Lordy, Lordy do I have a day ahead of me....LONG drive to Paducah, KY (ever heard of it...doubtful)!  Leave it to bright colors to liven up both my workday & roadtrip (currently accepting any iTunes jams suggestions). Totally unintentional to be top to bottom J.Crew, however, I cannot deny my affinity--just plain outstanding in my book!  I'm currently craving quite a bit:
zigzag tee//necklace//heels//polkadot//colorblock pants//clutch//pink cords


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem Photography




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! you're so gorgeous! happy monday love! x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL