Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stripes & Pleats


  

 
skirt (Style Etoile c/o love these Vibrant Colors), blazer & tee (J.Crew SALE OPTION), heels (Rebecca Minkoff), bag (Michael Kors), bracelet & necklace (J.Crew), ring (Lagos, Anna Beck), shades (Gucci)
Well look at what little skirt number is an easy fall transition piece?  Sucker screamed spring/summer with this Post, and I think she's doing a pretty decent job heading into the cooler months.  While the fabric is light and airy, the navy blazer & Leopard Heels help dial down the summer feel of the skirt.  I've mentioned before I'm a big fan of infusing a little personality into my work wardrobe and I think this rig does just the trick.  Speaking of work, I've gotta scoot so I can knock off a couple of my day gig to do's---y'all make it a good one! 

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL