Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hair Raising





 coat (J.Crew 30% off with GIFTNOW), oxford (Old Navy on SALE, check out Polka Dot Oxford under $20!), jeans (Current/Elliot), heels (J.Crew 30% OFF with GIFTNOW), scarf (Abercrombie old, other Pom Poms HEREHERE), belt (C.Wonder), bag (Michael Kors), rings (David Yurman, Lagos, Anna Beck), shades (Banana Republic c/o LOVE THESE 40% off with BRGIFT40)

I NEED A HAIRCUT.  BADLY.  I have tried to grow this mane out but folks, I don't see it happening.  Have an appt this week with my gal, Shawnee, from Voce and I'm thinking (hoping) the locks are long enough to take the back up and sport a messy/shaggy bob (love THIS too but think I need my hair to grow out a bit more).  Anyhow, I know the focus of this blog is fashion; however, upon uploading that first pic all I could think was, "get me some damn scissors, stat!"  Quick roundup on the rig--pulled together, comfy, neutral, with a splash of Monogram & Leopard  makes for my kinda look.  Gotta 'big wig' meeting this morning for work so I've gotta scoot---make it a good one, gang! 

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL