Monday, January 6, 2014

Nole Nation





tshirt (Garnet & Gold), coat (Banana Republic sold out, see other STRIPES & how adorable is this Scalloped Number), jeans (dl 1961), bag (Michael Kors), chucks (Converse), ring (Kendra Scott), cuff (unknown), bracelets (Sylvia Benson), shades (Gucci)

Big day.  Big big day for my fellow Seminoles.  I attended FSU the last time we won the national championship (I just totally aged myself) and when I tell you it's magical--it is.  Many of my fellow alumni are in Pasadena no doubt already beginning the festivities.  Considering it is 3 degrees here in Kentucky, I will be in the comfort of my warm, cozy living room, sporting my PJs, Blue Moon in hand, cheering my ass off for my team.   Come on boys--let's bring another one home!  
F-L-O-R-I-D-A  S-T-A-T-E, Florida State, Florida State, Florida State--Woooooooo!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL