Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sweater Weather





sweater (Townsen c/o Saks Cincinnati), blouse (Equipment), denim (Paige), sneaks (Joie), bag (Rebecca Minkoff), rings (Anna Beck, Lagos), shades (Ray Ban)

Sweater weather is officially underway here in the Bluegrass so I wanted to take advantage of this weekend's sales and share some of my fave cozy knits (and heels, and basically everything else on sale that's catching my eye)!  Piperlime has a slew of sale goodies at 20% off with code FALL20.  THESE METALLICSSTRIPED RAGLAN, & FOILED KNIT are all under $100 and chilling in my shopping cart as I type.  J.Crew has 30% off Full Priced & 40% off Final sale with code WEEKENDPLANS.  I am making a bold statement suggesting everyone needs to snag this OVERSIZED STRIPE stat....I did, and I have no doubts I'll repeat the hell outta her this season!  Alright gang, feel free to shop this look and my sale picks below--have a fantastic weekend!  I'm kinda thrilled it's dreary...makes me feel zero guilt for being a complete lazy bum today!  

Oh, and PS---a huge congrats goes to Brooke Ober for winning the Page Sargisson Giveaway.  You, my dear, are going to have quite the time putting that gift card to use.  A huge thanks to all who participated...make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL