Friday, October 24, 2014

Borrowed from the Boys






blazer (Zara last year, love THIS HACKING JACKET), vest (Crewcuts), jeans (dl 1961 ON SALE), blouse (J.Crew Similar), heels (LK Bennett, Omar + Elsie, also avail HERE--how gorg are these HOUNDSTOOTH's), watch (Daniel Wellington c/o), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), hat (Sole Society UNDER $40 c/o), shades (Gucci)

Weird that tomboy looks actually make me feel pretty feminine?  Kinda weird.  I think because it's  I just feel like myself and comfy in my skin when I dress this way--not trying too hard, you know?  Anyhow, the majority of this look is an oldie but goodie (with the exception of these killer  HEELS...speaking of, how good are THESE).  But I'm doing my darndest to find a similar blazer to the one pictured above from last year....not coming up with many patch options but do love THIS HACKING ON SALE along with this CAMEL VERSION ON SALE.  I'll keep digging for us and if I come up with anything I'll tag it on insta with LIKEtoKNOW.it....if you're not registered with LIKEtoKNOW.it, hop on it---easiest way to shop from bloggers' instagrams directly from your email--just have to register once!  Alright gang, cheers to a fantastic weekend---make it a wonderful one! Oh and huge thanks for chiming in on the Hair Survey....I think we have a winner!  xx

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL