Friday, March 6, 2015

The Spring Fix

The Gals and I will be heading to Florida at the end of this month for Spring Break which means I'm on the hunt for some fun Warm Weather finds.  Here's a quick run down of my Wish List:

1.  A Pastel Tote.  Pastels have quickly become the new neutral and I have no doubts this beauty would pair with just above everything in the spring (and summer)...how cute with a flowy white tee, these Dotted Jeans, and strappy sandals.  

2.  Statement Accessories .  This bib is a such a beauty.  It,  along with a fun pair of SHADES , are both on my radar.

3.  Feminine Two Piece...i just adore this girly number...simply adore it.

4.  Beach Essentials:  Striped BikiniChambray Fedora, & an Adorable Beach Towel...perfect for a day at the beach or on the boat!  

5.  Casual Kicks--pair just right with Perfectly Distressed Denim.

Feel free to shop my spring picks directly below....cheers to a wonderful weekend gang, make it a great one!


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL