Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Sale

It's that time of year again when the Sale Gods bless (or curse rather) our wallets and grace us with the Early Access Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  How do we get that early access---easy breezy---just be a Cardmember.  Don't fret, if you're anything like me and max those puppies out like it's going out of style, do the Nordstrom Debit Card--get all the same perks as the credit card, but it debits directly from your checking account---this is the route I went and LOVE it--keeps me in check!  
So let's get to the SALE GOODIES shall we?  I chose to focus on Fall Finds...because we've probably stocked our summer wardrobe pretty well thus far so why not snag some good fall investments such as THESE RAIN BOOTS I just scored and these OVER THE KNEES.  I'm also contemplating this adorable CHECK SHIFTFLARES, & CAMO SKINNIES.  For shits and giggles, I went ahead and scouted out some BATHING SUITS since we do have a healthy dose of sunshine left.  Feel free to shop to your little heart's content below.  I'm apologizing in advance---could be dangerous on all of our wallets---but let's look at this as investing in a more cost conscious fall--yea right.  






 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL