Monday, August 3, 2015

Skirt the Tee










 


tee (A. St. Clair c/o), skirt (Show Me Your Mumu love THIS PRINT ON SALE), heels (Zara see SIMILAR), clutch (Sole Society c/o), cuff (Similar), rings (BCBGAnna Beck), necklace (old as the hills--see SIMILAR), shades (Armani)

Yes, this LEO SKIRT is indeed the highlight of this look, but what you may not realize is how perfect my A. St. Clair Tee is.  I am always on the search for the perfect tee, and this Crewneck Muscle Tee is serving it up in a major way.  What I'm loving about the A. St. Clair Tees, aside from the fact that the designer Annie is a fellow Kentuckian, is how you can mix and match lengths, necklines, and sleeves.  And when I say the material is soft---I may or may not have slept in mine the other night after wearing it all day--softest tee ever!  Stay tuned for another look featuring the longer muscle tee--my favorite cut from the A. St. Clair Line.  
Really quickly back to the Leo Skirt, this print is so dang perfect, I went ahead and included it in some other shapes below--like these adorable Shorts!  Feel free to shop the leo below--cheers to a great start to your week!  Make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL