Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Beanie Way









beanie (Sole Society sold out see SIMILAR), jacket (Doma orig from Morton James see SIMILAR), denim (see similar dl1961's), tee (H & M only $15), sneaks (converse see SIMILAR PLAID), bag (Clare V)

This rig is incorporating everything I love about a look---casual, comfy, and effortless.  Hand me a solid pair of SneaksDenimTee, & a Beanie, and you've got yourself a happy gal.  This tends to be my uniform during the winter months----if mother nature's a bit of a bear, I love the idea of polishing up the casual with my Lady Day Coat for a bit more warmth.  
Alright gang, I've been sitting at the Starbucks for several hours near my folk's place because their wifi is...horrid to say the least....hence the lack of posts here lately!  Gonna head back to the bunnies and have a little ice cream date with my big gal---cheers to a fabulous Wednesday!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL