Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Sailor Stripes





jumpsuit (JOA, Shopbop ON SALE), heels (Zara), bag (Elaine Turner), rings (Anna Beck), bag (Elaine Turner LOVE THIS CORK)

I said it once YESTERDAY, but I'm indeed gonna say it several more times today....SHOPBOP is having their Spring Event sale with up to 25% off with code BIGEVENT16.  This means GOODIES GALORE for us, gang, at a fab price.  Case in point, this Sailor Striped Jumpsuit is one that is absolutely perfect for the impending spring and warm weather getaways.  Or how 'bout some of our fave SHADES?  I'm dying to get my paws on THESE PINKS.  I'll tell you one other gem I've been contemplating and may go for the gusto on is one of these adorable Marysia Swimsuits--the fit is SO SPOT ON and flattering on these babies.  No better time than the present to snag.  One last beauty I just scored and wore on the cruise was a tie dye maxi from Young Fabulous & Broke--hands down one of the comfiest maxis I own for sure.  If in the market for some resort threads for an upcoming getaway, be sure to check out my Cruise With Me which includes a slew of Shopbop goodies.
Alright gang, I have to report an update on the move.  The bunnies had their first day of school today.  They were cool as cucumbers.  Me?  Not so much.  But I am beyond thrilled to report that while visiting them at lunch, Chase rated the day an 8 out of 10--one little girl even sewed her a purse in prep for her first day and she had invites galore for recess--and Cam had a new buddy named Charlotte dine with us in the cafeteria!!  Happy Mom Indeed.  Just another lesson for me to learn it's completely pointless to worry about things that are out of our control--have faith.  I probably aged myself at least 5 damn years worrying about today--foolish, mom..just foolish.  
Cheers to letting go of the anxiety and worry and having a healthy dose of faith!  Make it a wonderful one, gang.  


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL