Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Blue Lace






dress (Shein c/o ONLY $42), heels (Sam Edelman ON SALE FOR $66), clutch (Gigi New York), ring (Anna Beck), shades (Gucci)

Let this post be a lesson to us all (myself especially included), that we needn't spend a boatload of cash on an outfit to look good.  I mean, gang, the Dress and Heels total a smidge over $100!!!  That's a pretty good steal in my book.  Oh, and ps, DEFINITELY size up on The Dress--I would normally be a Med in this dress because of my big arse, but I had to go with a Large and just got the top taken in a bit.  Last plug, I wore it to a fundraising event last weekend and got a slew of compliments on it so there you have it!  
Alright, gang, here's to hoping you all have a wonderful Thursday.  I just took my first Pure Barre class since moving to Indy and daaaaaaaang--did that sh*t B U R N.  Lordy, I gotta get back in the groove--I can totally tell I haven't worked out in 3 weeks--yeesh.  Nonetheless, y'all make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Meagan Gilbert

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL