Monday, September 3, 2012

Blues & Pinks




blazer (J.Crew), blouse (J.Crew), jeans (Ernest Sewn), loafers (GAP 30% OFF TODAY), clutch (JJ winters), shades (colors in  optiCS), bracelets & necklaces (J.Crew, Adele of Lex, GAP), ring (David Yurman), belt (J.Crew)
Always a huge fan of color, I love the idea of mixing various shades of the same hue.  I'm here to tell you, the  BLAZER and LOAFER will definitely be a staple in my fall uniform.  Speaking of fall,  it is about that time to start switching out your summers for your falls. Interesting thing about documenting your looks, you come to realize quite quickly what you may be in shortage of wardrobe wise.  So clearly, I'm alright in the color arena, but I believe what my closet is in need of this fall is some PRINTS. Do tell, in transitioning your wardrobes this season, what have you discovered are your Fall Must Haves?  You all have a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

3 comments:

  1. Besides my absolute must of having cooler weather...my Fall absolute must is anything in dark hunter green. I picked up a Theory sweater at the outlets this weekend, it was a steal! I also just purchased a pair of hunter green Rag and Bone leggings. Can't wait to sport them this Fall! RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously almost bought a pair of slipper flats just like that but opted for the camel color instead because I already have a coral colored flat. Jealous! Great use of color.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL