Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Blazer & Bows







dress (Trina Turk c/o AJs Casuals), blazer (Aqua Bloomingdales), heels (Zara  ADORE these, too), bag (Kate Spade c/o AJs Casuals), bracelets (Stella & Dot, Jcrew), shades (Michael Kors), watch (Cartier), ring (David Yurman)
Ladies, this is my idea of the PERFECT transitional dress.  First of all, I am a sucker for a tie neck--simply adore the girly factor.  Secondly, the colors fulfill the Fall requirements, and the fabric allow for it to be worn alone before the chill sets in, or with a Blazer, Leather Jacket for toughness, and/or Tights!  Pair her with a a killer heel or bootie, and you've got yourself a perfect fall ensemble.  You truly cannot go wrong! 

Miss Saralee, I sure hope you've got some baubles on your wishlist...You won the BaubleBar giveaway!!!  I TRULY cannot thank you all enough for the participation...I just love reading all of the comments--we need to make that a habit!  We'll do another giveaway in a couple of weeks indeed.  Make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

1 comment:

  1. I love your heels! I am glad to have found your blog, its lovely and you have great style!

    XO,
    Rachel Ashley

    http://fashionablyliving.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL