Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How Do You Valentine II





sweater (Forever 21), jeans (DL 1961), shirt (J.Crew), flats (Via Spiga, in LOVE with THESE, 20% off sitewide with code LOVES), handbag (Michael Kors), bracelets & watch (J.Crew & Gap), shades (Michael Kors)
Don't get me wrong, I loved yesterday's Valentine version; however, if I'm gonna be honest--this is more up my alley.  It screams casual & cozy while still maintaining an element of polish.  This rig works perfectly if you're catching a flick with your guy or even cooking in.  By the way, the J.Crew Heart Blouse I wore yesterday is now 30% off at J.Crew Factory with code XOFactory (if you happened to buy it yesterday before the sale, get that sucker price adjusted)!
Alright gang, here's to lots of hugs & kisses tomorrow--enjoy!


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

15 comments:

  1. Love this outfit too - it's perfect weekend casual, but oh so chic! :)
    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! It's Valentine-y without being too too, you know? I love the pink shoes. Definitely my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweater is a great and beautiful bag
    www.starszadziewczyna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the jumper so chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this oufit! Definitely more up my alley as well. I love getting a little more dressed up here and there but for the most part and outfit like this is what I gravitate towards on the regular. Again, loving those distressed DL's - so dang cute!


    Candida ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flats are adorable!


    -Haley-
    haleyvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this is perfection! I love that J. Crew shirt layered underneath the sweater! I think I have the same one and haven't worn it in a while.Thanks for the inspiration!
    www.theadoredlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Haley--had them for years!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Kristina...at under $30, you can't beat it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Candida...i literally wear them almost every day!! Highly recommend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Starsza! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you like, Rebecca!!! xx--bp

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Kimberly--super cozy! xx..bp

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL