Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's Personal








shirt (J.Crew), monogram (Moda Alterations, Lexington), shorts (HM), jeans (DL1961), belt (J.Crew), ring (Lagos), watch (Michael Kors), chucks (Converse), wedges (Rafe), necklace (Maya Brenner), shades (Ray Ban), bag (Kooba), ring (Anna Beck)
I knew the moment I saw This J.Crew Striped Popover, I would have to have it--but then again, I knew everyone else would, too!  Classic & fresh, it's a staple that will stay in your closet for ages.  With that being said, I wanted to spruce it up a bit & make it stand out.  Solution--the monogram!  What better way to add a unique touch than slapping on a "Laverne & Shirley-esque" Initial on it?  I have to say, I've worn the hell outta this sucker and plan to do so through the duration of the spring/summer.  Alright, gang, make it a good one & make sure to check out The Shelf Giveaway from yesterday--I added a few additional items & will continue to do so!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

6 comments:

  1. Loving the bag! such a perfect Summer outfit!

    xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's awesome- love how you made that shirt your own!

    http://www.asequinloveaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love me a monogram. Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a brilliant idea! I would have never thought this was the same JCrew shirt. Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the monogram- it definitely adds a little something personal to your look! I'll have to borrow that idea!

    Classy Chic & Chardonnay
    http://ceislin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt is perfect - the color, the fit, the monogram...I love it!!!

    theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL