Monday, November 17, 2014

An Easy Anorak




 jacket ( LOFT on SALE love THIS NUMBER, too), tee ( LOFT see THE MATCHING SKIRT &   THIS COZY PULLOVER), denim (Paige c/o), sneaks (Converse), watch (Daniel Wellington 15% off with code "seersuckerandsaddles"), bracelets (Trollbeads c/o), shades (Ray Ban), bag (Michael Kors sold out see similar HERE)

I have been on the lookout for a FUR ANORAK for several seasons but haven't been able to find one where the fur is just right...until now.  Broken record alert, but I wasn't kidding when I said I made out like gangbusters at the LOFT at Lexington Green.  I maaay have gone back for seconds since then but I will neither confirm nor deny--kinda hard to resist the temptation when it's Whole Foods' neighbor.  Anyhow, this JACKET is the perfect blend of tomboy & glam which means I'll be rotating it heavily this season!  Hope you all had a lovely weekend---cheers to a great start to the week!  Make it a good one!



photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL