Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fairly Fair Isle







necklace (stella & dot c/o), sweater (GAP 30% off with code FESTIVE), blouse (J.Crew see SIMILAR), jeans (dL 1961 40% Off), oxfords (Zara sold out, see alternatives HERE ON SALEHERE, and Leos HERE), bag ( Michael Kors, see similar HERE love this CAMEL VERSION), shades (Ray Ban)

Could she get any more bright and cheery than this Fair Isle Sweater (30% off with code FESTIVE)?  I think not!  I have to say this is the first Fair Isle I've owned in ages.  It would make for the perfect gift, too---at least I know I'd like to receive something warm and cozy like this (take note, mom..no more kitchen knives) for the holidays.  
And on the gift giving note, I've got a goodin' for any lovely lady in your life ( think mom, sis, daughter, or yourself really for that matter).  My Stella & Dot Monogrammed Necklace has quickly become one of my everyday pieces (so much so, you'll see me style it throughout upcoming posts).  The fact that it has my girls' initials on it makes it that much more special.  The fact that it is under $60--makes it that much more fantastic.  And finally, the fact that Stella & Dot stylist Claire Birmingham is offering s + s readers 10% off purchases of $50 or more (which this Lovely applies) makes it just that much more necessary to snag.  If y'all are game for a little discount, just shoot Claire an email at ccbirm (at) sbcglobal (dot) net OR message her directly on HER S & D SITE and she'll take care of you all.  Y'all enjoy your evening and feel free to shop the look below along with some additional fair isle(s).  Make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL