Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Field of View






blouse (J.Crew), pants (J.Crew), clutch (Treesje), shoes (Matt Bernson), belt (Target), bracelet (Stella & Dot), watch (Cartier), ring (David Yurman), necklace (Maya Brenner)
 Apologies for the no post yesterday; however, work was BONKERS!  Let's get to it:
So here's the thing with Lexington scenery--it is beyond gorg!  The simplest of fields, horse farms, or parks can look magical at sunset.  I never thought I would find a place with equal charm and beauty as my hometown, Jupiter, Florida, but Lex manages to have just that!  
But what about THESE PANTS?  I just adore the graphic punch they deliver--and the pairings we could muster up--forget it!  Essentially any color you match with these lovelies is going to work.  I'm already imagining a cozy black cable knit, layered over a striped button down, my bright red coat, and some black ankle booties--no doubt y'all are going to see some repeat performances from these bad boys this season!  
On a much more heartfelt note, sending my deepest continued prayers to those affected by the storm.  God bless.

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

12 comments:

  1. I'm from Lexington too! I love meeting other bloggers in the area :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling outfit!
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. im in love with those heels! they look great with the rest of the outfit!

    xoxo...beth

    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth---they're pony hair, too (can't really tell in pic)....if I find online, I'll let you know! Xxx, BP

      Delete
  4. Those pants are ridiculously fun!! I especially love them with the blue!

    Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so right! i love seeing fall backgrounds in pictures and Lexington is so good for that! love those pants paired with that top. so glad i found your blog!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chioma---glad you found me, neighbor!
      Xxx--bp

      Delete
  6. Just found your blog - your photos are so crisp and gorgeous! Glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! You're from Cincy, yes?! We're practically neighbors! Xxx--BP

      Delete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL