Friday, October 19, 2012

The Remix






jeans (Paige), sweater (Banana Republic), peter pan (Piperlime, Tinley Road or THIS adorable option), flats (Belle by Sigerson Morrison LOVE these), tote (Gucci), watch (Cartier), ring (Lagos), shades (colors in optiCS), bracelet (Stella & Dot), necklace (J.Crew)
 
Remixing & repurposing is one of my favorite things to do not only with my interiors, but my wardrobe, too.  Do you all recall my Peter & Pearls post?  Well, I've been clocking this J.Crew top for quite a bit; however, I just hadn't gotten around to snagging it.  With a minimal amount of creativity I just layered a grey crewneck sweater over the peter pan blouse and voila---a lovely alternative!  Similarly, my Weekender post highlights my favorite Paige Polka Dot Jeans with a more laid back, casual vibe...can't wait to sport them with my Hunter Wellies, too!  Y'all make it a good one--enjoy your weekend!
PS:  How gorg are Lexington's fall leaves---love!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

3 comments:

  1. Great look!! Those jeans and that collar are fab!
    -Adrienne. xo

    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com
    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so inspired by all your outfits!!! You are awesome!

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL