Friday, October 26, 2012

Stripe the Camo




peplum & jacket (J.Crew),  pants (Gap), heels (Matt Bernson), necklace (Stella & Dot), watch (Cartier), ring (David Yurman), bracelets (Stella & Dot and Asos), shades (Ray Ban)
Have a fun little print mix for you all heading into a very exciting weekend!  My guy and I are en route to Chicago to celebrate the nuptials of my oldest and dearest pal, Tiff.  She was my very first friend I made in Mrs. Prokop's kindergarten class and now here we are many, many years later...truly such a fun and special weekend ahead!  Follow me on Instagram to keep in touch with the weekend's festivities.  Y'all make it a good one!  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

2 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful, seriously everything on your body is matching perfectly with each other, the camo pants with denim jacket is a nice combination.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL