Friday, October 12, 2012

Striped Fur





vest (BB Dakota, see similar), tee (J.Crew), skinnies (Paige Denim), booties (Belle by Sigerson Morrison), bracelets (J.Crew & CC Skye Love THIS), clutch (Adele of Lexington), ring (Lagos), watch (Cartier), shades (Michael Kors)
As I hastily type out today's post, I'm in between my daughter's Parent Teacher Conference, desperately trying to sneak in a Pure Barre workout from my gal Mandy (my Husband bought damn Krispy Kremes last night and the donuts won, dangit), tying up work's loose ends, and anxiously awaiting the arrival of my mom's flight in from Florida--good grief, I am so excited for a little dose of home! It's amazing what a visit from my mom can do for my soul--not to mention we are so stinkin' productive tackling my To Do list like nobody's business!
On a more fashionable note, it was NIPPY here this week in the BlueGrass--truly!  Chilliness gave me the perfect excuse to whip out my fur vest--so cozy, warm, and chic--I just love it as a topper.  Try to think outside the box and pair it with something other than black to spruce it up a bit--you'd be amazed all that fur complements!  Y'all have a wonderful weekend!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL