Monday, October 15, 2012

Cozy Stripes



  


blazer (J.Crew), blouse (GAP--sold out, alternate HERE), scarf (GAP), jeans (Paige), boots (Frye), bag (Lauren Merkin, Voce on Clay in Lex, KY), bracelet & watch (J.Crew), shades (Ray Ban), ring (Lagos)
Granted, my husband asked me upon wearing this scarf, "What, did you pull a muscle in your neck?"...I can't help but adore a good, cozy Infinity Scarf.  The fact it's in a prepster stripe---even better!  I actually wore this sucker to the pumpkin patch with the babes this weekend with a coordinating stripe sweatshirt, and it was quite cozy and cute.   One other tidbit, I tend to consider stripes in a navy palette neutral.  You can pair em' with polkadots, complementing stripes, checks, leopard, and floral..."infinite" options, indeed!  Y'all make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

6 comments:

  1. Great looks! I love the navy and red combo!
    I am your newest follower and I'm loving your blog!
    -Adrienne. xo

    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com
    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big thanks, AdrIenne...appreciate you following!! Xx--BP

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing better than classic red white and blog..especially with polka dots involved ;)

    xo
    Kelsey
    http://thekelseywolfeblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look and must have boots:) you are just adorable and I love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I'm in love with this bag SO MUCH but can't seem to find it--I went to the website also. Do you happen to know if it's sold out or an alternative? Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi There! I just spoke with Caroline at Voce In Lexington (859)252-8623 and the Lauren Merkin bag is still available!! You can call and ask for her!!
      Xx--bp

      Delete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL