Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sophia, Rebecca, & Clare





heels (Sophia Webster), dress (Rebecca Taylor avail in Lex at AJs Casuals), bag (Clare Vivier, Omar + Elsie, also avail HERE), cuff (Morton James), shades (Gucci), bracelets (Omar + ElsieKate Spade), rings (Anna Beck, Lagos)

Sported three of my fave gals for Day 2 of the rewardStyle Conference.  And while Rebecca Taylor's DRESS and Clare Vivier's BAG are no doubt two of my current faves in the closet, it's the Sophia Webster Heels that had me salivating upon first glance.  This is one of probably 10 pairs I'd love to get my hands on, but alas, unless I want the little ladies and I noshing on pb&j for the month...well, I'm just going to be happy as a clam I got my hands on these.  In the mood to do a little craving and jonesing along with me?  Check out these killers below:  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL