Friday, May 2, 2014

Giddyup









Taking you for a trip down Derby/Keeneland Fashion Memory Lane today.  Big weekend here in the Bluegrass and in honor of the Running for the Roses, I wanted to share some of my fave looks I've sported in the past for either Keeneland or Derby Festivities.  Feminine and Ladylike is how I'd define my Derby style and while I'm laying low this weekend and opting out of the festivities (for the most part), if I was heading to the track, I'm kinda loving the idea of a slight variation on my normal dress routine with either a  JUMPSUIT (love this JUMPER too) or a TRAPEZE MAXI..both still feminine, but just slightly different than the boatload of beautiful frocks you'll see at the track.  Clearly I'm a fan of the DRESS for the big day, so with that in mind, I'm sharing below some of my fave looks for Derby Day.  Keep in mind, they're not only perfect for the track, but with Mother's Day and Wedding Season right around the corner, there's no doubt you'll get major usage out of your Derby Frocks.  Alright gang, make it a good one and Happy Derby Weekend!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL