Sunday, May 4, 2014

Spots On Spots









bag (Clare Vivier, Omar + Elsie also available online HERE), blouse (Loft, see similar dots HERE HERE HERE), denim (Paige c/o Blossom of Lexington also avail online HERE), necklace (Kendra Scott c/o), bracelets (Kate SpadeCoordinates, c/o Omar + Elsie, cuff Morton James), rings (Anna Beck, Lagos), shades (Gucci)

Happy Sunday, Gang!  Not sure about your parts of the world, but here in Lex, we're having an absolutely stunning Sunday.  
Always a lover of Duel Spots, I knew the moment I spotted this Clare Vivier Spotted Tote at Omar + Elsie, it had to be mine.  And when I tell you it goes with so much more than meets the eye, I ain't lying!  I basically carried it my entire weekend in Dallas and have continued to do so since.  For me, a look such as this goes the distance--polished and put together and yet has elements of detail that make it more than just a jeans-and-blouse-kinda-look.  Definitely plan on wearing for an evening out with some gal pals or tossed on with ballets for a daytime look.  
Cheers to a lovely Sunday and swing on back by  tomorrow for a new outfit post--Make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL