Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Clean Lines





vest (Alice + Olivia), jeans (Paige), clutch (Clare Vivier, Omar + Elsie, Lexington KY, available online HERE), heels (Jimmy Choo), tank (Target see similar HERE), cuff (Morton James), bracelets (Coordinates c/o Omar + ElsieKate Spade), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), shades (Ray Ban), necklace (Page Sargisson)

I have to say, while I'm a sucker for color and prints, I also am equally a fan of a minimal, neutral look.  And although I don't typically gravitate towards it when getting dressed, I find it's what I'm most drawn to when looking at inspiration such as Pinterest (exhibits ABC)....probably because I could use a little reminder that less is more often than not more.  The south is all about bold vibrant colors and prints, and I don't foresee myself ever gravitating away from that mindset; however, I really do love a minimal palette.  It's no muss or fuss and yet I believe it makes just as much of an impact as a colorful rig.  
Side note, remember THIS POST?  I'm going to forewarn you that we'll probably see something quite similar mid summer showcasing all the ways I'm going to repeat the hell outta THIS VEST...it's definitely been on heavy rotation these days!  Alright gang--cheers to a productive Thursday--got lots to cross off my To-Do's...make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL