Monday, May 12, 2014

The Work Dress






dress (DVF, avail locally at AJs Casuals), bag (Clare Vivier, avail locally at Omar + Elsie), heels (French Connection, ON SALE, ORDER FULL SIZE UP), shades (Ray Ban), bracelets (Cuff Morton JamesOmar + Elsie Coordinates Bracelet, Kate Spade), necklaces (Adele of LexingtonSheer Addiction c/o), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

Now that warmer weather is officially upon us, I've been gravitating towards dresses during my 9 to 5 gig.  They're super easy, polished, and comfy while still maintaining a level of professionalism.  The good thing, too, about many dresses nowadays, is they'll take you from day to after work festivities be it happy hour or dinner.  I've really been stocking up on them lately and I'm definitely thinking I'm going to add this little GEM to the mix---how great would it look paired with red, navy, kelly green, more mint, or black--too many possibilities to choose from!  Tossed a few others I've been clocking down below (ps:  the black scalloped number comes in mint, too).  Cheers to a wonderful week--make it a good one, oh and make sure to check out my posts from the weekend HERE and HERE!


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL