Thursday, December 18, 2014

Every Which Way








leggings (Tuckernuck c/o how cute are these CAMO's), coat (J.Crew), sweater (French Connection ON SALE), handbag (Clare Vivier), gloves (Target see SIMILAR), beanie (Similar), shades (Bloomingdales), sneaks (Converse)

So here's how I make a Beanie look less adolescent on me---pair it with a tailored Coat and a classically shaped Handbag and voila...grunge is balanced by some classic pieces!  I adore a good beanie...so much so I've plucked a few I'm loving below.  I am also adoring these Leggings from Tuckernuck --the tuxedo stripe adds just the right graphic vibe I've come to love (ps--how cute would these Camos look with an oversized Chambray and white Chucks).  Alright gang, feel free to shop some cozy beanies below---y'all enjoy your Thursday--make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL